Week 3 - FIVE times as many joker spots RIGHT NOW... - seriously 😄

Good Morning ☺️! Let's see last week's happenings. So at the beginning of the week, I walked less, cause I wasn’t feeling very well, but I still walked a bit, tho’. I actually have a 4th kind of walk besides:

sport walk, skirt walk and regular walk. I have one that I do in the garden (garden walk🏡). It happens when it’s either too late at night by the time I get around to my daily walk, or when I don’t feel quite 100% (physically). Then walking my walk in the garden, feels much more relaxing 😌. So I managed to do at least that much at the beginning of the week 🥿.

After that I went back to walking ‘outside’ the garden for the rest of the week 👟.

Jokers in MAP game: so… as you know the MAP game’s joker slot price has been increased by 50%... (from 10 to 15 coins), so I ‘decided’ not to play them anymore... (last time I played them I had one loser (-10 coins), and two ‘winners’ in which I ‘won’ 15 coins: 15 - 15 = 0, so I broke even.. which is… not fun… so it's just not worth it anymore..) but then… what happened this week… This week’s special was, that there were FIVE TIMES as many joker slots as there usually are... I just couldn’t let this one go… I just COULD NOT LET THIS ONE GO 🛣️.

So I did go play them first on Wednesday… not a single winner… They (Macadam) even admitted that from now on, it works like a real life one.. – so basically you never win (I mean...), only if you hit jackpot.. but are you really that lucky?... well.. I also made a summary: 15 joker games, 2 broke even (it cost 15 I ‘won’ 15) and 13 losers...

What I haven’t talked about just yet is the ‘Jackpot’ for the joker spots… and how the slots work. So it’s like the IRL one-arm bandit. There are 3 slots, if all 3 are the same, you win the Jackpot (that is in the game instructions, I wouldn’t know anyway, obviously I have never won the Joker 😄). If none of them are the same you lose (so you get 5 coins, and lose 10 overall, cause it costs 15 coins). If you have 2 that are the same, you win something that varies. Another thing… if the first two slots don’t match, the third one NEVER DOES either... so you’ll know whether you’re gonna win SOMETHING or not, instantly after you see the first two.

So… I played them again on Thursday... CAUSE I JUST COULDN’T LET THEM GO… 🐧 I played 9 jokers, and to my BIGGEST surprise, I actually did win some: 50 + 20 + 45 + 5 + 5 + 25 + 25 + 15 + 5 so… 3 losers, 1 break-even and 5 winners… (35 – 5 – 30 – 10 – 10). And I also got quite nice map rewards too 🏆 like a few 25s and 15s and of course many, many 5s, 6s and 7s, and a few 9s. It was a skirt walk, just like the previous night (when all the jokers I played were losers or broke even), and as I knew I was gonna be walking...⬇️
I activated a 24-hour booster... I collected 738 coins altogether within that 24 hours and I got this extra amount 👛 as it doubles the coins I collect within that period of time 🪙 - as for jokers, when I play a map game Joker, it adds that amount to my existing coins. And it does NOT deduct the stake (-15 coins each time)☺️. This is the highest coin amount I have ever had when a booster was on so far ☺️.

So Friday night I activated another one of my 24-hour boosters, and I headed off for a skirt walk.

On Saturday, early morning I continued using the 24-hour booster. I wasn’t even halfway through the walk I had planned, and my MBs were disappearing like GHOSTS 👻 ON 1ST NOVEMBER… For some reason I stopped zooming out and in the map... and so the data-usage counter remained quite steady, and I could pull off my whole walk plan for that morning ✅. So I thought that if I didn’t zoom… my MBs would last longer (sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t… as I tested it more over the forthcoming days…).

So sadly, because of the problems I had – unknowingly caused during the last 2 weeks (the forgotten cache clearing so I had to restart the app while walking, also the unexpected phone reboot…) - by the end of the week, I used up ALL MY MOBILE DATA

I already knew I was gonna do that, as at the beginning of the week I had a discussion with myself about this situation, (that I only had enough mobile data left for roughly 2–3 MAP game walks for the rest of the month) that I’d use it up for this joker week, and I was ok with that📵.

So… I’ll still do my sport walks for the rest of the month. I’ll only get the normal walking coins and nothing extra as there will be no MAP game coins for a while now… but that is still good📱. As for my next MAP game adventures… I’ll have to wait for like another 13 days or so… 🧮

So… Slomo game as u know, I’m now the… ‘stuck ghost ‘ or what... I’m permanently on level 10 (I mean if I hit the target every week). I reached the 1,000 XPs target by Thursday. Regardless of that, whatever I do that gives me XPs is still displayed (and would be counted if I hadn’t already reached the final goal), and I also get the renewed daily challenges (Slomo has 3 challenges each day, different every day, you either do it or not. Rewards are XPs). And I realized something new: So after Thursday I didn’t really care about those challenges as I have already had all the points, but what I didn’t know up until ‘now’, that I could keep them unclaimed until next week 🤓 (when I hit a target, I must press ‘Claim’, otherwise it is just sitting there like…). If I had claimed it earlier, it would have gone into thin air. But I can ‘NOT claim’ it. I can claim it when the new week starts (Sunday night). It’s a great discovery 🔓. So that’s what I did.

 
And I can also do this with the city Challenges..The same goes for them, you hit a target, it must be claimed. Naw those ones’ main purpose is to get coins, but we also get some XPs too.

If I fully complete a city (5 challenges completed and claimed) then I get some bonus coins, and I also get like 200 + XPx 😉.

City Challenges: so I FULLY completed Monteverde on Friday and Cartagena on Saturday. It is like I’d had one left from Monteverde for like a week, and in the meantime I was doing Cartagena, and on Sunday I finished that one FULLY too (all 5 challenges completed). So now I’m in Galapagos Islands... but this one will take a bit more time... 😄 

One challenge is 33,000 steps in 5 days, another is 6,000 steps for 4 consecutive days, then there is: 1 map coin per day for 6 days in a row… and so on.

My personal ‘problem’ with those ‘do something for many consecutive days’ is that I don’t always walk a lot each day… and also it’s irregular, ‘cause I have ‘exercise days’... those days I don’t have the 6,000 or more steps… so... I think I’ll be stuck on this city for a while… 🅿️

Also the ‘no more mobile data for the month’ doesn’t help either 😂. 

So I finished Monteverde earlier the week but I haven’t claimed my points back that day, because of the XPs...

I’ve just claimed the 5th completed challenge for both Monteverde and Cartagena today, and that’s why I got my regular coins, and my extra coins for completing them all (the whole city challenge), and the extra XPs… and since the Slomo game resets on Sunday night, and because I kept the collection time after that certain ‘week swap’ time, I’m now starting with 677 XPs (1,000 is needed). It seems like there aren’t gonna be various rewards (for Slomo game level 10) 🎁, but always a 24-hour booster. It's all right too, I like using them.

I’m on 5,006 coins now. Only 25,000 more to go 😄, for my next cash-out 💵. 
 

👟👟👟  

And that is all for now ☺️

👟👟👟 

If you want to give Macadam a try, let's boost each other! Use my link below to get an instant 1,000 coin bonus on your new account.:

Click to get your 1,000 bonus COINS :)

👟👟👟 

See you next week 😉 and happy Walking ❤️

👟👟👟 

Week 3 - FIVE times as many joker spots RIGHT NOW... - seriously 😄

Good Morning ☺️! Let's see last week's happenings . So at the beginning of the week, I walked less, cause I wasn’t feeling very ...