π° π° π° π° π° π° π° π° π°
So now it’s been 2 weeks since I got my very first payout ✨ and Today I got my second one ☺️.
Saturday (yesterday) night I was on 29,836 coins… The cashout option I chose was: €15 for 30,000 coins..
and the payout day for this ‘set’ (there are different ‘sets’ available depending on the level you are at – bronze, silver, gold) was gonna be today… so I took a morning ‘skirt walk’ and I hit 30,000 coins πͺ.No, it does not mean I can earn/reach/hit the cash-out coin amount (what I pick) within 2 weeks. No. There are levels (bronze, silver, gold), and each level has different cash-out options. I’m at gold level now. I was waiting for the right time, and meanwhile, my points were being collected (I had over 45,000 when I cashed out my first one, two weeks ago for 30,000 coins) So today, another Sunday, I got my second payout π΅.
As for when the next one will be - that is NOT gonna be within 2 weeks for sure :D, and now I’m literally on 87 coins :)
π² π² π² π² π² π² π² π² π²
As for the Slomo XP game (purple giant fluffyπΎ Macadam's mascot or something like that π) - yes, just as I thought last week that I wasn’t gonna make 'this week special'. I didn't :D. Eventually I had 783 XPs, and 1000 was required to step up a level (I mean... so I thought...), so I was put back to the start of level 10.
I was diligent π so i got the 1,000 XPs by Wednesday. And then came the first catch of the week… Nothing happened π€. The app showed clearly that I hit the target (1,000/1,000) but didn’t give me any rewards. I was like: whaaaaa… and MOREOVER!!!!: it didn’t take me to level 11 - that I thought would have been the obvious next step. So the screen was showing I hit the target, but nothing happened. After hitting the 1,000 XPs, the system was still counting the XPs I gained next, but nothing happened (they just vanished, they didn’t appear anywhere).
So I contacted customer service, because I was very confused… and I got an explanation: The main thing is that there is no level 11, after level 10, it is level 10 that plays like a new level… so you play level 10 continuously, with different prizes…(based on the info I have now… we’ll see). After I hit the target for level 10 (like I did on Wednesday), I didn’t get any reward… but when the weekly Slomo was over today (Sunday), and the new week started, I got one. This week it was a 24-hour booster.
π π πππππ π π
Then, there is the Challenges Mission (it is not time-related), you are in some city every time, you get 5 challenges to fulfill, for certain coin amounts. When you have 4 fulfilled challenges, a new city opens up, and then 5 new challenges come. If/when you fulfill all 5, you get an extra amount of coins, and a city Sticker π. Cute.
If you had 4 fulfilled in the past, and as time goes by, you fulfill the last, 5th one, you still get your rewards for that one too, cool π.
At the beginning of the week, I was 'in Jamaica'. One challenge was to validate at least 25,000 steps in 4 days, another one was to play the slot machine (the joker in the MAP game) at 4 different spots in two days. I am so lucky I have 4 slot machines (they don’t change their spots) QUITE nearby, but definitely within walking distance. Some closer, some a bit further away, but still… close π°.
And there was one I knew I wouldn’t be able to fulfill: complete 1 free offer. By now I more or less know the app's user interface... more or less quite well, but this one... this one gave me an empty page...
So I contacted customer service about this one too, they opened a ticket about the problem (‘cause when I clicked on the ‘take me there’ button, it either gave me a blank white page, or a sad construction worker telling me that there are no free offers available), and at the same time, they validated that point for me, so I could go on π₯°.
Later in the week I was ’in Monteverde’ ☺️, with nice doable challenges. Two of them were sort of ’time sensitive’ (one of which wanted me to do at least 8,000 steps on a Friday… so I can’t do that one before Friday comes, and the other one wanted me to collect a certain number of crowns). I will talk about them later. I finished my week in Cartagenaπ.
π π π π π π π π π
Now this week’s ’special extra game’ was a macadam Quiz. You got quiz questions. After you picked the correct answers 4 times, you won 7 coins for them ☺️ (in case you didn’t know something, you can still get extra questions until you get 4 correct answers), after every 2 questions, there was an ad). You could play it every 2 hours ☺️. There were easy and not so easy ones (for me I mean...π). The target was to hit around 52/56 correct answers or something like that, and in the meantime you got the 7 coins for every 4 good answers, and when you hit the target 52/56, you got 400 coins as a final prize π.
I hit that target yaay π, and the system was nice, and still let me play, winning the 7 coins after every 4 correct answers, until there were no more questions available. I reached that today (Sunday).
π️ π️ π π️ π️ π π️ π️ π
Last weekend I didn’t really walk, but after that, first thing: I took a skirt walk(was introduced and explained in week1’s post π) to play the MAP game.
I got great joker amounts like: 45 and 50 coins πͺ (which WERE actually 35 and 40, cause the joker game - a "gambling" really π - costs golden coins – costs 10 (…). If you lost, you "won" only 5, so you lost 5 coins overall. If you got 40, you actually won 30... u get the drift π. So after the weekend period, I got quite good jokers. I played 3 joker slots (I have one very close to me, another two not too far away, and a fourth one still within walking distance, so... π).
Nah… Another piece of news (for me) as for the MAP joker slots...:( (you can see above how it used to be) the game’s price has been increased by 50% π€§, it went up to 15 coins..π, and the 'loser reward’ wasn’t changed... it’s still 5 coins.. so...π It made me a bit sad… now even if I win 15, I break even, if I win 25, it is 10… Even if I win 50 (not often), that still would be 35, which is still nice,… but u know what I mean. It is sad π€§.
On Saturday night, during another skirt walk, it made me so so so sad, once again… I played 3 jokers, one was a loser (so, 15 – 5 = 10, meaning I lost 10 coins), and two of them were ‘so-called winners’ which especially pi… caused me so much frustration.. ‘cause I ‘won’ 15 coins on both… meaning: 15 – 15 = 0, that is zero, nada, nihil… I really don’t like it… I may avoid jokers from now on… or until I calm down or something…πΆπ«️
πͺ πͺ πͺ πͺ πͺ πͺ πͺ πͺ πͺ
But anyway: I walked, and I can confidently state, that I WALK MORE since I have this app, as I’m driven by the current challenges (you know the city ones) the ones that don't feel completely impossible without major preparation, because there are ones that demand challenges, that require planning and organizing ahead. That is the reason why I introduced the ‘skirt walk’ kind of walk into my life, so… whatever happens… (the sad things, like the gambling game’s price increase or the Slomo game ’setback’) I’ll still walkπ.
If my phone decides to use more data permanently from now on for the MAP game, I can still have a good MAP game walk at least 8-10 times a month, which is still ok. My regular sport walks will not be affected, only the MAP game ones πΊ️.
π¦ π¦ π¦ π¦ π¦ π¦ π¦ π¦ π¦
One night I went for the walk quite late. It was around 20 °C, quite ok weather (could have been better tho’.. meaning: cooler π« ). As I was walking, at one point, some moth flew basically into my face.. I pulled a muscle in my neck.. sort of... lightly but.. I freaked out for a second... that something in the dark on the road flies into my face.. jeeeeesus...π
So then I continued my walk good an’ all. I was really close to home, already walking down the beginning of my own street, when I saw – I think – a ferret running across the road. First it just ran across, then crawled under a parked car, then disappeared behind the car. At this stage, I thought he was gone, but no π. When I got to the spot where I saw him disappearing, I didn’t look that way, but then I heard a bannnggg, a big bang π₯… then I looked in that direction, and basically saw only tiny shadows, so I had to ’imagine’ what’s just happened. He didn’t leave when I thought he did, but stayed, and when I got there, he wanted to go through the gaps in some fence, but the poor thing bumped into the bottom part a bit, and that was the bang. You know, like when you’re walking somewhere, you’re a bit distracted and you accidentally bump your head against the door or something like that…
So the little animal headbutted the fence, not too hard, but you could still hear it.. I smiled a little.. then I thought how life is... The moth or what the... it was... scared me almost to death... like.. and then I scared the ferret.. even though it SAW ME COMING π .
And last night I saw a cute hedgie π¦. No special encounter, only observing from a distance. I also went to see my “tree…” π³. There were months when every time I passed it, I put my palms on it, and it felt real good π. I would also greet it every time, I would wave hello, or goodbye too. I haven’t seen it for a while, but yesterday I did. It was great again. It is looking good, nice, huge and very tall. The Tree I like so much π.
πππ
And that is all for now ☺️
πππ
If you want to give Macadam a try, let's boost each other! Use my link below to get an instant 1,000 coin bonus on your new account.:
Click to get your 1,000 bonus COINS :)
πππ
See you next week π and happy Walking ❤️
πππ