Week 1 - Frogs too... seriously πŸ˜„

So, last week I got my very first payout πŸŽ‰, let's see what's next 😊

Sometimes (quite often actually) there are 'seasonal games', and a new one was introduced a few days ago - a weekly one. I think the 'guy' πŸ˜‰ is Macadam's mascot (Slomo, purple giant fluffy🐾)...

and it's related to him and XP points. We collect them, then somebody wins, and gets something great 🎁 (coins, crowns etc.). So it was introduced early this week.

I thought the timing was not great, as I collected a couple of hundred XPs just a few days before, when I finished certain challenges (2 or 3 last ones out of 5 which means, I receive many more XPs than usual, as an extra reward for finishing one, or two or three πŸ˜‰), so in the next few days it would have been highly unlikely for me to collect enough to be among the top challengers... and was I right... πŸ˜„. The first 5 places received rewards, I was not one of them, as expected πŸ˜„. 

In the 'usual' Slomo game 🐾 I was on level 9 this week, and got up to level 10. There were only 250 XPs missing to get to level 11, but time was very tight. So level 10 requires getting 1000 XPs to get to level 11, and it lasts only 'ONE WEEK', EVERY TIME. Meaning: I started at level 9 this week, I got to level 10 - by Thursday maybe or so - and then I started to collect for level 11. Now I have 750. If I do not reach level 11 by the end of the week, I will be taken back to the beginning of level 10 next week again, and all the unused XPs will be lost πŸ˜„,sadly. Oh many times I have ALMOST had it and those XPs are goooooneeeee πŸ₯². Well... I'll survive πŸ˜‰

🦚🦚🦚🦚🦚🦚🦚🦚🦚 

One day I had over 10,000 steps, so next day's daily challenge from Slomo was 'walk more than that'(yesterday)... I didn't think I would get THAT... (but then I did...) and so, this week I hit 16,500 steps (next day), first time since I have been using Macadam 😎. As I knew I was gonna walk quite a lot those 2 days, I activated a 24-hour booster πŸ’Ÿ- 24-hour boosters can be won by the daily 'in-app' Jackpot Express (see down below). When I activate it, it doubles my coins gained from walking πŸ˜Ž, so it was worth using one πŸ† this time πŸ˜Š

For me, right now 16,500 steps are worth 80 coins, and I also get a BONUS of 100 coins πŸ˜Š - this is the very first time it happened, so now I know πŸͺ™

It also gave me a bit of a headache, to tell you the truth... So my 24-hour booster is ON, and I'm off for a 'skirt-walk' (Since Macadam I have 3 kinds of walks - earlier I had 2 😊)

  1.  πŸ‘Ÿ sport walk: I have my sport clothes on: sneakers, some sports trousers, and top I use for my sporty times πŸ˜Š - active walking in the early morning, or early evening, with arms moving like 'jogging', but no jogging. Walking πŸ‘Ÿ .
  2. πŸ₯Ώ regular walk: When I'm running errands (shopping, going here and there using public transport, and: a lot of walking included obviously, if you are a public transport user, you know πŸ˜‰). This includes 'street clothes', still sporty, but 'streety' πŸ˜‰
  3. πŸ‘— skirt walk: And now I have this 3rd one introduced in my life πŸ˜Š, which occurs when I'm not on my dedicated sport walk, and it is not specifically about running errands either, but it can be combined with the latter. So let's say it is a Saturday morning, sport time is gone or too early for that, but I feel like, the weather is nice, I would walk a bit, and then I get 'street' clothes, and the only goal is to walk and collect MAP coins πŸ˜‰. This can be connected to a 'going to the nearby shop' with a little detour' thing πŸ˜‰ 

But why the headache... So I'm off for an early night walk, mobile net is on, booster is on, let's go. When collecting my first 'street corner' coin (simple coin), I was already suspicious... I had to tap like 8 times... wait... and then I got the reward (like 8 coins or something). I was already suspicious. I checked the weather, it was not too cloudy, nor windy.. so it could have been ok. Naw I did this for like 15-20 minutes... unnecessary amount of taps to get the coins (usually, ALMOST ALWAYS, you simply swipe, and tadaaaam, collected πŸͺ™)... so after like 20 minutes, it actually gave in... or gave up. It didn't let me collect the coin I was ON physically. So I rebooted the app. I was already so... pi... I mean... frustrated.. 'cause I use mobile net.. and a reboot cost me like 5-8 MB, when usually a 40 minute walk costs that much (8-9 MB), so I was getting sad... then it still didn't work... so after another 5-10 minutes, and another reboot (yes... MBs were flying away like a shoe when you kick the football not too professionally, and ball goes this way, your shoe goes the other... ⚽ but aaaaanyway...). I switched off the internet connection and finished my sport walk. 
I got home... was furious and all.. I didn't contact customer service just then...

Next morning sport walk, same happening again... I am soooooo sooooo frustrated... and I was already phrasing in my head what I was going to write to customer service (mainly crying and asking why they are doing this to ME πŸ˜‚), so I got home, sat down and.... then somehow it crossed my mind to... CHECK MY PHONE'S CACHE... I did.. it had over 1GB in it... OMG right...?... so I cleared it, and felt a bit stupid. No I HAVE NOT CONTACTED CUSTOMER service, the thought came JUST IN TIME πŸ˜†. So then I decided for a 'skirt-walk' soon after, it was very early, and I had to go to the shop ANYWAY... so why not expand that walk a bit... so I tested, and the πŸͺ™πŸͺ™πŸͺ™(coins) let me collect them, with no more problems ❤️‍🩹.

πŸ¦”πŸ¦”πŸ¦”πŸ¦”πŸ¦”πŸ¦”πŸ¦”πŸ¦”πŸ¦” 

Each day I played the 'in-app' Jackpot Express game :) so I get crowns and/or coins and/or the boosters (I have about 25, 1-day boosters now πŸ˜Ž yesssss)

So as for the 'in app' Jackpot, it has ads. I don't watch TV and stuff like that, so I only 'meet' ads here on this app, the other day there was something about self-improvement (which is a marvelous thing, but not through these ads obviously, I mean not for me), and at some stage it said (as many other similar 'surfaces' like this do), that making your bed is the very first small success of your day... (you know a small step if you don't feel great or something...). And just like that, I felt the resistance in my blood IN MY BLOOD πŸ˜„straight away. I almost never make my bed, because... I have a sort of 'own' logic, common sense, and hygiene standards that bed needs to breathe... That is how I see it. I like when it is made, it is calming, relaxing, giving me a sort of 'yes-ok-neat-tidy-happy-relaxed-sense' but... my bed will get the air it needs, period πŸ˜…. I mean I make it once in a while, but I believe in freedom, and that goes to my bed too, no doubt πŸ˜…. (How cute are these parrots... πŸ’—)

🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜 

I had my very first 5 nice lovely people who used my code/link to register to Macadam πŸ’–. When you download the app, and use a code - or just go to downloading thru' someone's link (anybody's, not just mine, but I'd really appreciate it if you used mine πŸ’), you as the new user, get 1,000 coins INSTANTLY!!!, however the person whose code you used, will only get her (his) 1,000 coins after you (as the newly registered) have used the app appropriately for a few consecutive days β„Ή️. So four of them(you😊) already did, and I got the reward coins too πŸ˜Š, and there is the newest lovely person for whom it is already in progress. If You (ALL OF YOU) are reading this: 

πŸ’Thank You Sooooo Sooooo MuchπŸ’

πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘Ÿ  

Message of the week:
πŸ”₯CLEAR YOUR PHONE'S CACHEπŸ”₯ 

πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘Ÿ 

If you want to give Macadam a try, let's boost each other! Use my link below to get an instant 1,000 coin bonus on your new account.:

Click to get your 1,000 bonus COINS :)


See you next week πŸ˜‰ and happy Walking ❤️

 

P.S. I saw frogs... FROGS... How cute is that... I saw 2 (royal plural πŸ˜†-I mean two is more than 1, yes?). It was during one of my evening walks...: I saw something crossing the road (yes, not many, but still 'many' cars... not main road, but still.. cars...), and I was also walking ON THE ROAD (free spirit... but eyes opened πŸ‘€), from a distance I saw something crossing the road.. (was moving like a frog, but it didn't cross my mind, cause frogs... come on...) and I got closer, I saw one on the left (I was like whaaaaaaa....), not on the road anymore, and one on the right - that one was ON the road... so I stopped, and told him (yes, not only thought, I was actually talking to him (her,them...?) out loud), that he should leave the road, 'cause it is dangerous, 'cause cars are using it. He didn't bat an eye... I stepped a bit closer (still keeping a safe distance.. cause who knows when it last ate... and I look like a ... you know.. a GOOD GENEROUS size of a meal... or so πŸ˜‚), I kept my distance, but tried to go closer to spook him off the road, but he didn't move.

So I kept going with my walk, and as sometimes happens, when I collect a coin from a crossroads and walk straight ahead, after a few corners, there is another coin on the same corner as before, so I sometimes walk back :) (if somebody would watch me from a house's window, they would see me walking back and forth, no problem). And this is what happened this time, I collected, frog came, I went on with my walk, but a coin came up again on the "pre-frog" corner, so I walked back, and I'm happy to report, that none of the frogs were on the road , so.. he might have understood me (of course... it's only logical πŸ˜‚)... 

🐸🐸🐸 

Week 3 - FIVE times as many joker spots RIGHT NOW... - seriously πŸ˜„

 πŸ‘Ÿ πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘Ÿ πŸ‘Ÿ πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘Ÿ πŸ‘Ÿ πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘Ÿ Good Morning ☺️! Let's see last week's happenings . So at the beginning of the week, I walked less, caus...